There are very few things in life that I cherish more than my family. Being the oldest of six girls has come with its pains but I wouldn't trade a single day for anything. Kelsey (the next sister in line) got married on the 5th and I can not imagine a more perfect day! The weather was amazing and everything seemed to just fall right into place. Here are a few pictures of everything.
Thats Ryan way to excited to throw bird seed at Hunter, and thats Hunter with a cup full of bird seed.
To get a much better view of the wedding take a look at her photographer Kellen Jacob from Birmingham, AL. His pictures are amazing and I love every shot. Check out his blog here. Warning though- if you start browsing through his pictures you won't be able to stop!
Your sister looks beautiful! xx
ReplyDelete